Click images to enlarge
This suite was designed for guests celebrating special occasions or romantic getaways. Relax in the spacious living room with a video or take a massaging soak in the double Jacuzzi. The Governor’s Suite features the original pressed tin ceiling and a magnificent stained-glass window. The traditional style furniture includes a four-poster king-size bed with a pillow-top mattress; the dresser and night stands have marble tops. Additional amenities include two private “his and hers” half baths and a shower.
- Private guest entrance
- Free wireless internet
- King mattress with pillow-top
- 46″ Flat screen TV with cable and DVD player
- Free DVD movies are available
- In-room telephone for local calls
- Central Air and Oscillating Fan
- Ironing board, iron, hair dryer
- Alarm clock radio
- Private bath with shower
- Double Jacuzzi
- Luxurious robes and linens
- Guest sitting room equipped with refrigerator, microwave, and small appliances
- Smoke-free rooms; smoking in restricted area
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Original stained-glass windows and original pressed tin ceiling
- Dining suggestions and reservations are happily provided
- Gift certificates are also available
Weekday Continental Plus Breakfast includes fresh fruit, muffins or coffee cake, whole grain or regular cereal, orange juice, milk, coffee, or tea. Weekend Breakfast includes an egg casserole.
Please inform the innkeeper if you have any food allergies so we can accommodate your needs.
- Governer’s Suite is $189, plus tax. Corporate rates are also available.
- First night’s rent requested as deposit.
- Cancellation policy requires a 7-day notice for a full refund, less a $25 cancellation charge. (No refund of deposit if you cancel within 7 days of reservation.)
- Long-term stays are welcome, please ask for weekly and monthly rates.
- Extra person charge: $25
The 4:00-8:00 p.m. check-in and 11:00 a.m. check-out times are flexible; please let us know your personal requirements.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash accepted.
Open year round. Children 12 years and older welcome. Sorry, no pets